Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Glory is for God Alone


    After experiencing a nerve-wrecking accident, I realized that our time here on earth is nothing more than to glorify God in any way, shape or form. We were created for that very purpose. God said in Isaiah 43:7 those who were called by His name were created for His glory. The accident opened my eyes to a more realistic approach to life. I could have been dead or I could have had my arm broken beyond repair or could have been paralyzed but I wasn't. Though admittedly I am experiencing pains and typing this entry is a bit painful ,yet, I am still glad to be alive. The realization is simple, bring Glory to God so I can fulfill my purpose. How could I fulfill my purpose if I am dead.
    The accident in itself has brought glory to God becuase I know for a fact that His hand was there protecting us (Judith and myself), though God chose not to spare the Jaasiel, the car. Like I said earlier things could have been worse. God chose to let me live, in the sense created me once again, so I choose to bring Glory to God. In whatever I do, in whatever situation, in whatever goals I set, in whatever desires I have, in whatever plans I conjure, in everything, the Glory is for GOD alone.

No comments: