Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Philippines: White Beach, Malamawi Islands

"No one really knows the beauty of this beach," uttered my cousin, JAPS, during one of our conversations in the beautiful White Beach and I would have to agree. Unless one actually steps on the warm white sands of the beach and the sole of one's feet being massaged by its grains, one will never come to know this beautiful place. So I told him I will at the least start the train by writing something on my blog and posting some pictures.
It was argued that White Beach is far more beautiful than Boracay, I would want to agree but I haven`t been to Boracay yet, so that remains to be seen. The only edge that Boracay has is the fact that it has been commercialized already. Due to the fact that the apparent peace and order in Basilan is somewhat, questionable, no investor would dare to invest both money and time in the development of this beach. One lawyer commented during an engagement party that was held for Jags and me, that unless an investor is "crazy", no investor would ever come to Basilan. Sadly, it may be true. But sa the song goes, "Habang may buhay" (Until there is life), there is hope. I hope that some investor would be crazy enough to develop this beautiful beach and turn it into a resort that the beach is destined to be. We'll never know, I could be that crazy investor... **wink, wink**

Enjoy the pictures of the beautiful White Beach below.




















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

JIGS II said...

Who ever you maybe I thank you and I hope you can get to experience the beauty of what White Beach is all about!

donna said...

I have to say I soo lurve the pictures!

JIGS II said...

Thank you Donna...

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

bobbyrey said...

jigs here i am a crazy guy trying to develop the white beach

bobbyrey said...

jigs here i am a crazy guy as they have said but im not