Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I have decided...

Genism, a brother in Christ, is very vocal about his theology and to that I show him respect. Though he maybe right but I doubt it(hehehe), I have decided to put down all the current books that I am reading (goodbye for now Mr. Zacharias and Mr. Strobel and yes that includes you as well Mr. Mcdowell and Mr. Bevere) with the exception of the Bible of course (Sola Scriptura) and to further my studies in Arminian Theology (to the outside world); to be specific Classical Arminian (within the Arminian society, and no this does not include those who accept Pelagianism and semi-pelagianism as their theology... sorry but beee goneeee....). I pray, that even though this study may never end, that God will allow me to move to His direction and may He allow me to step into the centre of His will. Soli Deo Gloria!

4 comments:

GENISM said...

no judgment on the heresy of calvinism? hehehehe i found one for you by Jerry Fallwell http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBbcGIrgOds

JIGS II said...

i will check it out thanks

GENISM said...

just a warning...i hope you do not fall into the trap of presupposition. that is, you will research whether of not Arminianism is true while holding the belief that Arminianism is true.

I remember a year and a half ago watching a video of John Piper entitled: "Learning to Love God's Sovereignty." It shocked me and that began my search and path to my own love for God's sovereignty over my salvation. I tried to be as neutral as possible. I knew I was Arminian except that I believed in Eternal Security. Until I began to love all the doctrines of grace.

JIGS II said...

I thank you for the warning... i have taken that into consideration as well.