Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Birds of the same feather....


I heard this once, birds of the same feather are the same birds (i think twas from a gag show called Bubble gang), though different from traditional saying it does hold a truth to it. So to begin my quest, as was aforementioned below, I began my quest by joining a facebook group called "Arminians Unite" ... of which I have chosen without coercion of any sorts... and to add with that I have found a book where I beleive will help me to stand on a firmer Arminian Ground... a book aptly titled Arminian Theology: Myths and Realities by Roger Olson... Now I hope I can get at this Pilgrim's Bible in Kingsway or at Celebration in Surrey. In addition I have began reading the works of Jacobus Arminius

(which is divided into 3 volumes... THREE VOLUMES....) and so far it has concurred with my theology... but I know there will always be something that will either make me throw away the book or stop reading but I must press on... so I may know the Truth!

No comments: