Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOMS OUT THERE!

During my Butterfingers day, we wrote a song for our moms titled "Super Mom". I wanted to post the lyrics but unfortunately I don't remember except for these line...
You're the kind of lady who loves me mnre than anybody else around me
"And you do mind whenever I make terrible mistakes or yse you do mind
I love you more than anyone who ever cared for me
Who cared for me
Cause your my Super Mom Super Mom..."

SO I scoured youtube to find a poem that would at least suffice my intention of greeting all moms out there... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

4 comments:

C.D. Bonoan said...

i remember my solo guitar part though...where was I when you and vilfort composed that song?hmmm i wonder...

JIGS II said...

Dude we were at Rizal Park, You were holding the guitar, Vilfort and myself were talking about the lyrics and John was doing something else...

C.D. Bonoan said...

hmmmm...actually cuz im planning to write something about the butterfingers i just could not find the right time to do it, i want to focus mainly on the clashing of egos- especially between the two us? hahaha..agree?

JIGS II said...

hehehe... sure... it could be a testimony...