Friday, July 2, 2010

I Remember!



I Remember
Music and Lyrics by: Jhimboe Suson

I looked up at the sky today
And all the clouds they formed your face
As if they were trying to tell me that you are watching over me
The wind blew gently on my face
It whispered to me "He can't be replaced"
As if I'll ever forget that you are watching over me

And I remember everything so clearly
Those words of wisdom you've shared with me
When I was down, you took my hand
Pulled me back on my feet
Gave me encouragements

And I will never forget that faithful day
When the world was against me
They booed me away
Through thick and thin I survived 'cause you were there by my side
You looked at me and said "Everything's gonna be alright"

You were taken from me abrubtly but I will be alright
Our ties will never be severed completely and that would be alright
Only time will tell when I'll see you (again) and should be alright

Now that you're gone and I look back
You've been a blessing to those who lacked
I'm sure they'll never forget the goodness of your heart!


I wrote this song in loving memory of my brother...
Rest In Peace Kuya Bong Suson: Brother, Cousin and Manager of Penzil Puzhers!

No comments: