Monday, April 27, 2009

I have decided pt2

It was March 25, 2009 when I decided to take on a journey, (click here to read that post). A journey that I know will lead me to the reality of a truth or truths that may put to rest some of the questions that have made my peripherals unusable. But I think I am going the wrong way or should I say heading the wrong direction. I would not say that I had the presupposition that Arminianism is true. But I would say this though that I am at least biased towards Arminianism. Not because that it could be the truth, it's just because that I have an innate Arminian belief. Innate in the sense that I have been Arminian all my life. And I haven't really done anything about it. So here's what I am going to do. I will continue on my journey as per decided but I will try to the best of my ability to be unbiased and to look at everything right down the centre. This is my stand at this very moment. I am neither Arminian nor am I a Calvinist. I am a searcher searching out for the truth and where ever that truth is, I will find it by God's grace. So whether I become an ardent Arminian or will roll with the Calvinist, I pray that I will find the truth! As only the truth can and will set me free!

2 comments:

GENISM said...

it's just a matter of time...*evil laugh* LOL

JIGS II said...

hehehe... I can't wait but I have to really drill down and drill hard until the fountain of truth will gush out furiously!